Thursday, January 3, 2008

The best place ever!

Posted by Zach

I recently made a trip to the Natural History Museum in New York, one of my favorite places to visit and a great place to draw, take photos, and gather inspiration. This place is so full of so many amazing things that it is hard to take it all in at one time. I visited with my good friends Asif and Doug. Unfortunately, we only had 3 hours to tour as much as we could and the place was so packed (this is right before new years) that we couldn't sit and draw at all, but we did take a slew of photos. I'm sure you will be seeing some of these critters appearing in some of my new work.


















All star talent Asif caught in the headlights.

My good friend Doug was also visiting NY at the time. Some of these posted photos are his.



No comments: